- £10 allows us to cover the costs of the making and importing the bracelets and provide a meaningful source of funding for SiT.
- The sale of every four bracelets allows us to provide one counselling session for a survivor: this is the most important justification for our price point.
Why South Africa?
- Both our charity co-founders grew up in southern Africa and have seen the impacts HIV/AIDs has on communities.
- Why do one good thing, when you could do two?
- This is why SiT chose to have our bracelets made in South Africa.